Mark your calendars now for the 2018 Rare Wine, Rare Books wine-tasting dinner.
Join us on Friday, July 27, 2018, in Missouri State University’s Duane G. Meyer Library as we enjoy good food, good wine, and learn a bit about some of the university’s most interesting collections. This year’s theme focuses on Drama and Theatre. Over a dinner featuring six flights of wine, guests will learn about Missouri State University’s rare books, as well as efforts to preserve our community’s theatre history.
In the next few months, we will add information about the wines, our speaker, and the program for the evening. Please check back to learn more about this one-of-a-kind event!
- Cost is $150 per person (tickets go on sale May 15, 2018.)
- Date: Friday, July 27, 2018, beginning at 7:00 p.m. (doors open at 6:45 p.m.)
- Where: Duane G. Meyer Library
- Reservation deadline: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Contact information: 417.836.5428 or AnneBaker@missouristate.edu
The University Libraries would like to thank our 2018 sponsors for their dedicated support of the rare books collection at Missouri State University.
- Karen Horny
- Randall Doennig and Dr. Stephen Adams
- Jennifer Hargis / Evans & Dixon, LLC
- Dr. Walter and Martha Gaska
- Kathy Harris
- Thomas M. Johnson
- Mark McQueary
- Dr. Linda Robertson
Rare Wine, Rare Books is a University Libraries William Daggett Society event that supports the Fraley Family Rare Books Endowment at Missouri State University. Please contact Anne Baker, Head of Special Collections, with any questions: AnneBaker@missouristate.edu or 417-836-5428.