Study rooms are closed for your health and safety.
Reserve a Study Room
Meyer Study Room Reservation Policy
Purpose: Study rooms are intended as a place for students, staff, and faculty to study, research, and collaborate. These rooms should not be reserved as meeting space to conduct University business.
Study Room Use
- If not reserved, study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- All study rooms are single occupancy.
- Individuals may reserve study rooms up to two weeks in advance.
- People can reserve a room for no more than two hours per day across all study rooms.
- Mask is required at all times.
- No food or drink allowed (Lobby is the designated location for consuming food and drink).