A free self-service scanner is available on level 2 near the elevators in the library or visit Copy This in the PSU for additional services.
- Photocopies are $.10 per copy. A copier for public and student use is located in the library lab. Faculty and staff may charge copies to their departmental account on the copier located on the lower level of the library near the vending machines.
Scan Station and Scanners
- A scan station is located at the entrance of the library lab. No login is required. Users may scan to digital devices including USB drives, smartphones, or a Google account.
- Scanners are attached to two workstations in the library lab. A network account login is required.
- Each student receives a printing allotment of $60.00 per academic year.
- A standard 8.5” x 11” page printed in black and white is $0.08, even when duplexed (double-sided).
- Color printing costs $0.75 per page. There is no discount for duplexing.
- Prepaid printing allotment cards (PawPrint Cards) are available at the Drago Bookstore and at the Garnett Library Service Desk.
- There is a printing charge for public patrons of $0.10 per page.
- The library fax number is 417-255-7944.
- The library fax can be used to receive incoming documents.
- For outgoing documents, there is a charge of $0.50 for the first page and $0.25 for each subsequent page.
For assistance with copying, scanning, and faxing, please see library staff.